Faithlorn  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian]
 :: • Everything ends :: Our blood, our memories :: 2015

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Isilda Mainsworth
• I' am : 36
• Type of creature : I'm an elemantary witch

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] BelovedDismalDonkey-size_restricted
Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_inline_o0a9z4NkZ31rifr4k_500
• Room N° : Isilda's area, my area doesn't have number
• Copyright : (c) Piichou & Tumblr
Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_inline_o0a9x6gEdA1rifr4k_500
• Here since : 2008-12-05
Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_inline_o0aa26MmTR1rifr4k_500

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_m5d55yWjWt1qeg6zlo1_400
Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Isilda Mainsworth
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Witch - Don't be affraid
36 Y.O. 4417 posts
F O U N D E R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■Witch - Don't be affraid
21.09.14 20:09

Job interview for a new bartender

♦ Players: Isilda Mainsworth & Cillian MacLochlain
♦ Place of the action: Isilda's Office
♦ Date: January, 2014
♦ Moment of the day: In the morning
♦ Private one? Yes (x) No ()
♦ Weather: It's snowing outside
Potions & Objects

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] BelovedDismalDonkey-size_restricted

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_inline_o0a9z4NkZ31rifr4k_500

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_inline_o0a9x6gEdA1rifr4k_500
Biography RelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_inline_o0aa26MmTR1rifr4k_500

I prefer to tell you that I am not the person you thought. I can be dangerous as I can be lovely & openminded. Trust in me & I will show you the most incredible & amazing things you ever dreamed.

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Isilda Mainsworth

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
36 Y.O. 4417 posts
21.09.14 20:10

Job interview with Cillian MacLochlain

Almost two days after the interview for a porter position with David Scott, an email with a CV attached arrived on my email box. It was the application of a man who wanted to become a bartender in the hotel. I read his CV and proposed him an interview to talk about the position the day after. He arrived just in time.

- «Good afternoon, I am Isilda Mainsworth and I am the hotel's manager. Thank you for coming mister MacLochlain. I propose you to go to my office to talk about the position and the conditions of it. Would you please follow me? »

I went to my office. It was not very far from the reception desk. I opened the door and invited Cillian to enter into it.

- «Do you want something to drink? »

I went in front of my office and proposed him to sit on a chair. I went behind my office and sit on my desk chair. I took a pen and a paper, then put my arms on the desk.

- «Well Cillian, could you please tell me more about you. »

Potions & Objects

Angel's Truth x1 Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells x1 Frogs' P x2 Hair's Color x5 Healthy P Invisibility x1 Love Filter x2 Mind Rubber Moon's Drops x1 Olden P x1 Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty x1 Time Travel x2 Wallsin Wild Blow x1 The Dragons
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
• I' am : 35
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_inline_ml91xnmrOX1qz4rgp
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Shapeshifter
• Here since : 2014-05-01
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
35 Y.O. 675 posts
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
23.09.14 20:53
Oh... Here I am just in front of the office of Ms Mainsworth. I was a bit in advance, waiting for the write to knock on the door. Every interview was like this. I know I am one of the best, but I still worry about the interview. Will I be okay ? Will I be fitting for the job ? Just breathe Cil. Just breathe. Finally, it was time and the boss arrived. I take a deep breath. I wouldn't have imagined her like that. I don't know why.

Nice to meet you Ms Mainsworth. I follow you.

We arrive in her desk and I wait for her to invite to sit. Surprisingly, she offers me a drink. I smile.

No thank you... It is rare when I am proposed a drink.

It could be inappropriated to burst out laughing in an interview. So I just smile, and keep my natural expressiveness. After all, that's what makes me a good listener and a good barman. Ms Mainsworth sits down and I do the same. I can feel my heart beats fast but thankfully, my stress can't be heard when I speak. And here is my time to speak. I smile.

Well... I grew up in Dublin then went in New York with my parents for a few years. My first job was as a waiter in a restaurant where my father was working. There, the barman and I became friends and he was the one who taught me the basis of the job. Then, it just came as an evidence for me to become a barmaid.

I take a deep breath again, trying not to stare at my future boss.

And I've been working from bars, pubs and restaurants since then.

I don't know what else I can say so I just wait for her to ask another question. I feel a little more at ease. And now that I look at her, I am wondering if she is a supernatural being as well. I keep wondering that everytime I am meeting new people. Anyway, she is a bit scary with that serious look on her face.
Potions & Objects

Job interview for a new bartender [with Cillian] Tumblr_inline_ml91xnmrOX1qz4rgp

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down
Isilda Mainsworth

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
36 Y.O. 4417 posts
25.09.14 20:39

I was waiting for the arrival of my new applicant when I heard somebody telling me he was already arrived. I took a deep breath before to come near him. I greeted him and proposed him to follow to my office. He was a kind of gentleman that was a very good point for the starting of our appointment. I smiled to him.

- «This is a great pleasure to meet you too Mister MacLochlain. Here we go, this way please. »

I opened the door of my office and entered into it after him. I know normally this are men who enter after women but this was not the same case as usual. When I proposed him a drink he refused and did a joke about the fact he didn't have the habit to be offered a drink. I smiled too, that was true, but I didn't answer anything. Then he started to speak about him. His experience was very interesting because he new this job, I new he could be a nice employee.

- «Alright, this is a grand experience. You didn't mentioned in what kind of establishments you worked. Did you already work in a hotel? »

Then I was concentrated in order to feel if he was human or not. That was difficult for me to know of he was or not. I decided though to ask him about what he knew of the hotel.

- «Well, do you know anything about this hotel? I mean, how did you know this hotel? With the job ad? »

Each time it was a difficult question to ask even more if I didn't know if the person in front of me was a creature or not. sometimes applicants were disappointed by the question, sometimes not, we would see if he would be.
Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
35 Y.O. 675 posts
27.09.14 22:23
As I am introducing myself to - I hope - my future boss - I relax a bit. After all, I have nothing to worry about. I've been making cocktails and serving people for ten years now. She listens to me silently, intensely. She is quite attractive I have to admit. But this is not the time. She won't be the first woman for whom I work.

I never worked in a hotel before but I am willing to experience it. That is why I decided to apply for the job.

I smile. This is not the main reason why I am here. I wanted to go away from Dublin and from Ireland. I wanted to go away from the things that reminded me of her. Lucie... Then another question comes. I stay dumbfounded. I was not expecting such a question. I frown. Is that meaning that there is something special about this hotel ? Something related to supernatural being ? I clear my throat.

I met some people on my way that talked to me about the place. They just told me that the hotel was looking for a bartender and that I may find a home there, then I add, but what exactly am I supposed to know about this hotel ? Is it haunted ?

I smile again but this is not the actual question I wanted to ask. Is this some kind of refuge for supernatural beings ? Is the hotel a cover for the black market ? Is the hotel a place where I won't be able to leave ever again ? Maybe she can see it in my eyes. The latter are shining, expecting this place to be the one where I could me other "different" people.
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Back to top Go down
Isilda Mainsworth

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
36 Y.O. 4417 posts
04.10.14 19:24

The first question I asked to him was about his experience. he had a lot of experience but this wasn't written in which types of buildings or companies. I decided to asked him, this was important to know about that thing. He answered me he had never worked in a hotel but he did expected to start with this hotel. I smiled. That was interesting for both of us.

- «This is a great idea I think. It is important to have different experiences in different buildings nowadays. »

Then I asked him how he knew about the Miracle hotel. That was an important thing to know. That was difficult and hard for me to discover if he was a human being or a creature. I still didn't know and it was the first time for me. Perhaps I was to tired to this. I met so many people during these days. I was not surprised by his answer. But the question was natural in these circumstances.

- «Great. Well, yes, there are some things to know about this hotel ... no it is not haunted, or not really ... this is a place we're creatures come. All kind of creature you know. That is why your clients will be different from the others you served. »

It was now better for me. Everything was told and I would know normally if he was or not a human being. I was still smiling hoping he would not be afraid by the hotel. If he was a human being he could be afraid by this place.

- «Now you know the truth, would you please tell me if there is something to know about your condition, or ability, or anything else? »

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
35 Y.O. 675 posts
08.10.14 22:34
I must have sounded stupid asking if the hotel is haunted. But she doesn't seem like she cares about it. How great. The most important thing is that I want to know if this place is what I expect it to be. And she finally answers to my expectations. While listening to her, I smile. But I don't agree with her when she says that the custumers here will be different from who I have served up until now. I don't know wether they were humans or not. After all, it was not written on their faces.

She asked if there is something to know about me. The creature me, I guess. I swallowed. It will be the first time time for me to say it out loud to a stranger. Not that I deny what I am, but I still feel a bit strange about it. But she doesn't seem human so she must not be afraid or anything. Besides, she must have met worse than me. After all, I never killed or hurt anybody in my animal form.

Oh well... Hum... I am a shapeshifter. I can turn into any animal I have met so far. From dogs to bears, I laugh a bit unease.

I have never felt so unease. Usually I am so comfortable with people talking about everything. I take a deep breath and add.

I usually spend most of my spare time as a tiger or an eagle. But don't worry... As long as nobody bothers me, I don't attack. I have never attacked anyone.

I learnt how to control what I am alone. I am proud of that. I learnt how to control the instincts that can drive you mad. The animal used to take the upper hand on my human side. But I progressively succeeded in containing the hunger and all.

But I feel so ridiculous right now. And I feel like I am naked. It is a secret I have kept buried so deep inside until now. I wait for her to react, a bit uncomfortable.
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Isilda Mainsworth

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
36 Y.O. 4417 posts
10.10.14 1:47

This job interview was a new one, a new sort of it. I was listening to every thing which was told by Cillian. He answered quickly to my question I asked just a few seconds before. He told me he was a shapeshifter, that means he turned into different animals. That was interesting to hear about it.

- «A shapeshifter? You're the second I met here, I think you will meet the other soon. She is a young girl. »

Then he told me his favorites transformations were tiger and eagle. I smiled even though I thought about the fact he could be dangerous for human being. But after a few seconds he answered to my fears. He told me he didn't killed anybody.

- «This is a good news. But I think you're a very good applicant, I will hire you, you're experienced and you really seemed to want this job. It is yours. »

I smiled and as usual I took my book with designs and colors for staff rooms and opened it in front of his eyes. I started ask him what sort of design will suit him.

- «I think you prefer to live in this hotel, so I propose you to have a room into our staff part of the hotel which is very comfortable. What are your favorites colors? or your favorite style? »

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
35 Y.O. 675 posts
31.10.14 16:10
From the moment I said it, I knew it could have been frightening. Can you imagine one big tiger sleeping under a tree in the high lands of the peaceful Scotland. Surprising for sure and scary. So I had to reassure her. She seemed relieved and confesses to me that I am a good applicant. I feel relaxed for the first time since I have entered the office. I show her a big smile.

Of course I want this job, I answer. Your hotel is wonderful !

Then she opens a book in front of me. There were a lot of different colors and designs. I've never been offered such luxury where I've worked. Wether I had to find my own accomodation, usually a small hotel room. Or I was proposed a staff room under the roof and it was far from being cosy. At the contrary. I even got sick because it rained and the roof was being repaired for months. It was on one of my first job after I left home.

I am watching closely at the book, turning the pages, looking at all the designs. I finally stop on a modern style room.

I like this one. Is it possible in blue and black ?

I am not one hot-headed man but she asked for my favorite colors. If I am to stay a long time in this place, I'd rather feel at home everytime I am in my room. That reminds me that I have some questions to ask.

I am sorry but I have a question... Is there a place where employees are not allowed to go or some specific rules ?

Every work I have been in so far had its specifics. One forbade us to come and visit the boss between 2pm and 5pm. I then learnt that it was because he was having an affair with one of the waitress. Another one forbade us to serve people a certain label of whiskey because it was just for one specific customer. And so on.
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Isilda Mainsworth

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
36 Y.O. 4417 posts
08.11.14 21:30

I told to Cillian he was hired and his reaction was very cute. He just said he wanted this job and the hotel was wonderful in his eyes. I smiled and felt proud of it. I knew my family started to do some things with this hotel but this last years I put my all energy to renovate this place. To hear this hotel was wonderful sound like a reward.

- «Oh thank you Mister MacLochlain. » I think my figure turned into red, I was proud but also shy.

Then I proposed him to stay and to live into the hotel into the staff part of it and he accepted. I proposed him some designs for his room and he looked closely to the book and finally chose one of them. It was a modern dark and blue design. I smiled and proposed him different designs like what he chose.

- «Is there something into these one which suit you? »

Darkblue rooms:

After having chosen the design of his room he asked me if there was some specific rules in hotel to know and if staff were allowed to go everywhere they want.

- «Well, yes you're wright. There is a part of the hotel which is forbidden for everybody here. I don't have the permission to go there neither and this part is on the third floor, but you will see a sign on the door and the door is closed by a curse. So I don't think you can go into it. »

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
35 Y.O. 675 posts
09.11.14 20:28
My wanting this job is really sincere. The place is stunning and my boss is a very charming lady. As soon as I leave the room I'll call my father. Maybe I can convince him to join me. His actual job bothers him more than everything. But he is too proud to come just because I want him to.

As I compliment her hotel, she turns bright red. I smile. But my mind goes right to my dear Lucie. I breathe hard before concentrating again on the interview. It would be very bad to lose my temper. What kind of image would I left ? I look at the designs she proposes me. I am startled. This has really nothing to do with the places I have lived in. I take my time to choose the right one.

This one seems perfect, I say showing room number 4.

The room is dark but not too much. I think I am going to love this place. I smile before asking about the specifics of the place. She explains to me that it is forbidden to go on the third floor and I nod. I am curious but not to the point to lose my job.

Then I won't go there... Well, is there a specific outfit ? And I wonder also, how many barmaids are we ?

The questions come progressively. Maybe I will have more when I'll start working. For the moment, those are the only one I have in mind.
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Isilda Mainsworth

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
36 Y.O. 4417 posts
16.11.14 0:44

The designs I already proposed him were some different one from the other we could see in hotels. Usually, managers didn't ask to their employees what sort of colors they liked or even not which kind of place they needed. My family did that before me and I was just continuing what they started. The applicant chose the design N°4 I was showing him. I smiled, that was one of my favorites too.

- «Very good choice mister MacLochlain ! Your room will be room number S003 and it is situated as every staff rooms under the roofs of the hotel. Here you can find a map of the hotel, I think it can be useful for you. »

I gave him a map of the hotel where he could find inside and outside of the hotel. Everything known by me and I thought Nestor, was written on this map. Then he asked me if there was some specific rules in the hotel and I told about the third floor, where there was a forbidden room. He told me he didn't go there before asking me if there was a special outfit for the bartenders, and asked me how many barmaids they were. I laughed loudly when he said the end of his question.

- «Well, I didn't know you were a woman mister MacLochlain, perhaps I made a mistake about your gender? Sorry to disappoint you, but we don't have any barmaid in the hotel at that time. Indeed you are our first bartender applicant you know. »

Then I was serious and took back my calm. That was so funny ! I took a paper with the description of the bartender's outfit. I showed him the photograph.

- «Here it is our uniform for the bartender position. This is very classical as you can see. Well, did you ever wear something like that? Or a uniform? »

Spoiler:

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
35 Y.O. 675 posts
16.11.14 15:03
I have finally chosen the design of my room. I can't believe that I will work in such a great place. I am used to pubs, bars, little restaurants. Here it is like a four-star hotel. Even though I never worked in such a great standard, I am sure that I will be in my place. I will have to deal with humans and creatures, maybe both against each other. It won't be easy but I can't wait for it.

Room S003, I repeat for myself.

She gives me a map of the hotel and I flip through it. I will look at it more closely later on. And I am going to live under the roof. That at least is not new. But I feel like it won't be the same. There won't be the sound of water, clocking above me. Rain will not run into the room, falling directly into my mouth when I'm sleeping. I will not be awaken by the sound of the metro, passing by right next to my window.

Oh sweet hell ! Have I just said "barmaids" ? No I didn't.... Yes I did. I must be so ridiculous right now. I hope she will not notice it. But she does and she laughs. Oh my... I was thinking so hard about Lucie that I didn't think about what I was saying. I sigh.

No I am not, I laugh, a bit uncomfortable. I was just... thinking about something else... So I am the first one... Well, I am up to the challenge, I add proudly.

I hope she will not think of me as crazy folk. That is my turn to blush a bit. So she shows me the picture of the outfit I am to wear. I look at it a bit unsure. I'll look like a penguin. I'll take a picture and send it to Daid, he'll love it. At least we'll share a good laugh. I look at my boss again.

Honestly, I've never worn such a thing. In the only restaurant I worked we all had to wear black pants and a white shirt. But nothing as... Classy as that. But that's a good change.

At the same time, I am trying to find other questions to ask. I think I am going to stay a long time so it'll be good for me to know everything. Setting eyes on the map, I see the different place I might work in. There is a night club, the breakfast room, the... ENGLISH PUB ! I smile.

I have another question. Will I be affiliated to one place ? And if so, where ?

I am hoping for her to say the english pub. I am so used to that kind of place that I feel like home everytime I am behind the bar. I love the atmosphere, the people who are used to it as well. Well, I love everything about my job. It is a real vocation.
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Isilda Mainsworth

Angel's Truth x1
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells x1
Frogs' P x2
Hair's Color x5
Healthy P
Invisibility x1
Love Filter x2
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops x1
Olden P x1
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty x1
Time Travel x2
Wallsin
Wild Blow x1
The Dragons
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Isilda Mainsworth
Witch - Don't be affraid
36 Y.O. 4417 posts
30.11.14 23:04

I was laughing because of his mistake, he seemed to be very funny indeed. I didn't know if he did this mistake conscious of it or not, but that was fun. But after his reaction I understood he didn't do this mistake with consciousness. He seemed to be uncomfortable on his chair. I smiled about his answer.

- «Don't be so sorry, that was very funny. There are many days I don't laughed like that. But yes, you are our first applicant for a bartender position. I planned another interview with another applicant but you are our first one, congrats. »

I tried to recover. But after a while we talked about the uniform. Well, I knew it they were not very ... beautiful but they were also classical. Mister MacLochlain didn't wear this kind f thing, that was normal actually.

- «This is a very old uniform I know but this is the signature of our hotel too. I am sure you will enjoy wearing it each day and night. »

Then he asked me where he will work. I thought about one place, the English pub. When I received his application, I thought about it almost immediately.

- «Well, what do you think about the English pub of the hotel? I mean, I think you're the best applicant to be affiliated there. »

Potions & Objects

Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
35 Y.O. 675 posts
01.12.14 21:40
After all, a good laugh is a great thing. It lessens the distance between the employer and her employees, remembering to both of them that they are all humans… More or less. But that doesn’t prevent me from being ashamed by that mistake. How could I still be so disturbed by her ? Well, the answer is obvious, even if I can’t say it out loud. I miss her so much. And the more I try not to think about it, the more I am thinking about it. This is unbearable, as if someone was running a knife through my chest. I must be patient, Daid said.

Ms Mainsworth reassures me, telling that she haven’t laughed so hard in a long time. I smile. A laugh is always better than a cry. At least I made her day. I keep on smiling, finding back my assurance and trying to forget about that stupid mistake of mine. She also precises that I am the first applicant for the moment. That means that I will have a lot of work to do, but it is a great thing. I love my job.

I am staring at the uniform. Indeed it is a bit old, but I like it. At least I will be able to say that I have tried a lot of different things, all related to my vocation.

I ask her about where I am to work. I am almost praying about working in the English pub and for once, my prays are being heard. Maybe she agrees to affiliate me with this place because of the experience I have there. I have spent more than 80 per cent of my life in English pubs. I smile even brighter.

I am the best applicant indeed, I boast. And believe me, I won’t disappoint you… I have a last question… When do I start ?

My smile shows how proud and impatient I am to work here and for her. She seems to be the kind of boss I like. Firm and friendly all at the same time. Someone who can be trusted and not betrayed. She also seems to be very dangerous and I will make sure not to defy her. After all, I am just a little shapeshifter, I know there are more creatures more dangerous than I am.
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next