Faithlorn  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Hear the melody of my notes ~ [PV: Eric]
 :: • ... The Entrance Area :: Entrance Area :: Lounge Area

Aileen Levander
• I' am : 26
• Type of creature : Angel but I don't know it yet.
Hear the melody of my notes ~ [PV: Eric] 322399c0f7fe723912954289e0b28fa5f5112a
• Room N° : "A compléter"
• Copyright : ~Ély & Rigel~
Hear the melody of my notes ~ [PV: Eric] 500999f11cdd571de71f2ae186246b86c90321
• Here since : 2016-05-01
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Aileen Levander
G U E S T ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I am an Angel
26 Y.O. 235 posts
G U E S T  ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I am an Angel
10.05.16 20:57

Hear the Melody of my Notes ~ [PV: Eric]

♦ Players: Eric W. Dumas & Aileen Levander
♦ Place of the action: In the living room
♦ Date: September 1st 2016
♦ Moment of the day: In the middle of the afternoon
♦ Private one? Yes (x) No ()
♦ Weather: A windy day
Potions & Objects

Biography [url=http://]RP [url=http://]Phone

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Aileen Levander
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
26 Y.O. 235 posts
10.05.16 21:10
She was graceful, she was young, she was beautiful, but she wasn’t enjoying life.

It was a windy day. I loved windy days. I was carefully playing with the cross on my necklace. It was a gift from my grandmother. I didn’t want to have any regrets, but after all, I knew that I was missing her. Her and everybody else, mom, dad, even my turtle, Clyde. I had him for my 18th birthday. I had to leave him. I didn’t have the choice. How long can survive a little animal like this on a long trip like mine? And I am even not doing any comment on the borders… I had to admit that for once, they were kind!

The weather in the last week wasn’t that good, it was getting colder and colder and my nightmares were stronger and stronger. It was like if the cold darkness inside my soul was following the evolution of the weather. Fortunately, I found this hotel. I was lucky I even had the possibility to work here so that I can have a little more money for the next few months. This place was familiar. I was pretty sure I dreamed about it. I was pretty sure it was it.

My curiosity took over on my patience. I had to discover this place. I took my bag and decided to enter in this huge living room. There was no one. The silence was golden. It was the king of the place, but that didn’t last for long. At the corner, I turned and I saw him. He was one of the most beautiful men that I never saw. He was tall and seemed strong. My heart was beating faster. I kept my breath for a few seconds.

-Oh, my… look at this piano, I said.

A smile found its place between my cheeks. I put my bag on the ground. I opened the instrument still like a six years old kid. I sat down and stared at him for at least 30 seconds like if I wasn’t sure of how I was supposed to use it. Oh, but I knew. I knew more than ever before. The last time that I have used a piano of this quality was several months before. Too much time passed. Was I still able to play on such a particular piano? I was thinking too much, as usually since these nightmares took control of me. I put my fingers on the notes. No partition, no conservatory, just me and my instrument.

I began with So cold by Ben Cocks. It was going with my mood. Then I passed through parts of these many songs as far as I can remember: Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven, Warrior by Beth Crowley, the main theme of Assassin’s Creed 3 (thanks my teacher from the conservatory wasn’t hearing that… he would have been mad… So Mad.), Metal Gear Solid Theme as well and I finished with Listen to your Heart by Roxette. I immediately started to sing for the last one. I never had a strong and wonderful voice, but I wasn’t a bad singer. The song was about to end. I had one last song in mind, but the violin was missing… and in this song, it was like if the whole message was dying without a violinist. Experience by Ludovico Einaudi. I sighed. What a masterpiece!
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Eric W. Dumas
• I' am : 35
• Type of creature : Werewolf
Hear the melody of my notes ~ [PV: Eric] XbN8T
• Copyright : Blondie / Gif sur internet / Signature : Joy
Hear the melody of my notes ~ [PV: Eric] Df7g8z
• Here since : 2014-08-31
Watch out ! i bite !
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

Eric W. Dumas
M A I N T E N A N C E ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Let me take care of the hotel
35 Y.O. 129 posts
M A I N  T E N A N C E ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Let me take care of the hotel
12.05.16 23:24
I’ve been in this hotel since 2 years now. I have finished quite quickly to repair everything that needed to be fixed. I’ve been trying my best to walk around without drawing too much attention to me. I know a few people because I cannot be a lone wolf forever but I am doing my best not to make too many friends. This is not that easy I have to admit. There are plenty of interesting people, guests and colleagues. At least, I haven’t killed anyone of them on full moons.

You exhale slowly. You are wearing the belt you use to keep all your tools. Anytime you walk, it makes the sound of tickling metal. Quite hard to be unnoticed that way. You raise your shoulders while returning to your room after changing the bulb of the grand corridor. As soon as you’re back in your room, you get a shower and change your outfit to a more casual one. A pair of blues jeans, a dark shirt and a black jacket. You get out, but finally come back to take your violin case.

I don’t know where I'm going. I am a bit hungry, I might eat something before playing. Because I know that once I begin to play, I cannot stop. It makes me thinking that I have forgotten my pen and some papers, just in case I create a melody or just finished the ones I have already started. But it’s too late now to go back.

You just keep on walking, approaching the lounge area. You walk before the door but stop. A piano can be heard from the inside and you cannot resist the urge to see who is playing and maybe join them. You make no sound when pushing the door.

It feels like I know the song and as I take the violin out of its case, the melody starts to play in my head. So I join the player along, without even noticing who is playing, hypnotized by the music itself. I close my eyes and it’s like time stops, like nothing else exists or matters. There is no word to describe the emotions that are floating around us.

When the music stops, you keep your eyes closed for a moment. Your breathing is slowing down. You then open your eyes quickly and set them on the girl at the piano.

C’était… I mean it was… Wonderful !

I approach her, a big smile on my face and stop before being too close. I don’t want to scare her or anything.

What’s the name of the song ? It is really a masterpiece. Wow.

You cannot really hide your excitement. Your eyes are shining. It’s been a while since you haven’t played like that, with someone else that your lone self.
Potions & Objects

Biography Relationships RP Evolution Phone

Watch out ! i bite !
Back to top Go down
Aileen Levander
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
26 Y.O. 235 posts
16.05.16 3:48
Even if it was pretty painful, I started to play, slowly without any violin. It was preposterous. I threw out this idea out of my mind. I was only at the beginning of this song and there was –anyway- no violin yet. I tried to be concentrate on this beautiful melody. My soul was no more empty. My hands were carefully flying on the notes of this majestic piano. My lungs were breathing again, it was like if I were in the Amazon forest, surrounded by so many trees and so many tiny little streams. It was the lungs of the Earth, the reason why I was still alive, my reason to wake up every morning without the impression that I was falling into an endless pit. My fingers were going faster on the notes, but still gracefully.

The violin started in my head, but not only in it. Following my rhythm like nobody else did before. All these emotions were hitting me simultaneously. It was mesmerizing. I closed my eyes and it felt like if the time stops around us. Around me. We could have been on Mars or in Hell, nothing mattered. I would have let my last breath go away for this moment, for this song, if I had to. The violin was magnificent. I could feel it into my heart, into my whole body, my bones, my muscles and even my soul. I was free of every painful moment, we were free of every judgment. Joy was slowly growing into my spirit.

Fulfillment, faith, wonder, courage, well-being, feverishness.

Both, we were gaining in intensity. Together, like one main musician. My eyes were full of water even if they were closed, a tear, a water pearl rolling against my check. A one and only tear. No stress, no pain, only joy. The music was about to end. The rhythm was slower like it was at the beginning. I pressed on the last note.

I sighed. Again. I opened my eyes still full of feverishness.

*C’était… magnifique*, I thought at the same time that I heard the first word that he said.
He was speaking French. But he had a British accent when he was speaking English. Was he French? Or Belgian?

I decided to turn around, to be able to look at him. My heart was still beating fast and it started to beat even faster when I stared at him. Yes, it was actually really a ''he''. And it was a really authentic one. Blue jeans, dark shirt and black jacket. For me, it was a white shirt with a long black skirt, old clothes that had a hard life during my trip to the United Kingdom. I felt a little bit bad about that: he was well dressed and it wasn't really my case. But I had more important feelings than that. My heart was telling me to jump in his arm and my head wanted me to run away. I didn’t know why. It was strange. My brain probably produced more serotonin in the last few minutes than in the last year. Not that I haven't been happy in the last year, just that this moment was exceptional. It was like if I could really feel again. It could also explain why I was feeling so… there was no word on Earth to describe this feeling, in English or in French, but it was a strong one. So instead of jumping or running, I decided just to stay there.

He came closer to me, smiling.

-What’s the name of the song? It is really a masterpiece. Wow

*It is. Even more, when I am playing it with you dear violinist*, I said in my head.
He seemed to be like me, excited. I let my eyes meet his eyes. The blue of my eyes was melting into the dark brown of his. We loved music the same way.

-It is Experience by Ludovico Einaudi, I said, hiding my Canadian accent with the one that had my father.

I stood up like the well-mannered daughter that I was supposed to be. I presented my hand to him so that we can shake hands. My dad was always telling me that British were a little bit less demonstrative than Canadian with what regards kissing each other cheeks and I just barely knew him. No, it felt like if I knew him because of this one and only song, but I didn’t at all.

-And can I know the name of one of the best violinist that I ever heard?

It was the truth. I admitted it even before seeing his charming smile. I was talking about emotion, about passion, something that you can’t learn in a conservatory.

-I am Aileen, I added, smiling as well.

I breathed. I was a little child again. I didn’t want him to know who I was, but I had nothing against learning who he was. I was too curious, like usually.

-Was your first word in French?, I asked simply.
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Eric W. Dumas
Watch out ! i bite !
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

Eric W. Dumas
35 Y.O. 129 posts
21.05.16 0:05
The word I use describes just perfectly what I feel. I couldn’t find a better word, in english or in french. I can try though. Marvelous. Sensational. Divine. Thrilling. Exquisite. There is no stronger words in french anyway. When the music stops, I regain my composure and my place among the planet Earth.

So you approach the young lady to tell her how you feel, to thank her in your own way. You even need to concentrate not to mix english with your mother tongue. And as usual, you are not doing things in the right way. You ask her the name of the song before even thinking about asking hers. She gets up to salute you and you stand still. She tends her hand in front of you as we usually do when you meet someone. You look at her hand for a moment, obviously hesitating.

I hate shaking hands with women. With men too actually. Will told me how to behave correctly in society but need I remind you that he had found me in the middle of a forest, half naked and amnesic. It took me a couple of years, if it’s not more, to talk to the man who saved me from a terrible fate. So it’s somehow normal that I am not used to all those social obligations. But I recall what he taught me and shake her hand, keeping on smiling.

I’m Eric, how d’you do Aileen, you let go off her hand and continue, You have a lovely name ! It means ‘’dream’’ in celtic if I’m not wrong.

She asks me if the first word I pronounced was french. I nod.

En effet, I am, I say amused. You speak french yourself ? Oh and before you ask, we do not all love snails and frogs.

This is obviously a joke but you say it seriously. People make fun of you or laugh at what you say without you noticing it. But as long as they smile, you’re glad.

Do you mind ? I lift the violin to make her understand what I mean. You’ve made me want to play my favorite song. It’s a bit sadder than yours but it’s just as thrilling !, one could see your excitement.

You make one step backward, to have more place. You place the instrument on your shoulder, your chin then on the polished wood. Your eyes closed slowly while the bow slides on the cords to make the first notes resonate in the room. You play a part of the Requiem of Mozart, Lacrimosa.

It was one of the first song that Will made me listen to when he educated me. Once it had begun, all my body straightened. After that, I listened to the Lacrimosa part over and over again. That's when I learnt how to play it. It was even easier than I first thought. While playing, I can't stop remembering all the times I played. I remember Will sipping into his tea, his eyes closed. I remember when he made me play in front of all his friends, so proud of his little protected being very gifted.
Potions & Objects

Watch out ! i bite !
Back to top Go down
Aileen Levander
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
26 Y.O. 235 posts
14.06.16 20:22
Did I do something wrong? I always had good manners because of my parents’ education, but good manners aren’t necessarily bringing friends or popularity. I wasn’t afraid of people, they were such interesting. I never understood them as I should. I was in psychology to somehow discover why I was different, to know what could be my diagnostic.  My social skills were not bad. I liked being with others, but I wasn’t as good as they were expecting me to react to some situations.  I thought for a moment that another of these situations just happen with the magnificent violinist.

He was looking at me. Looking at the hand that I was tending to him. I had a strange feeling deep in my lungs. I was weak, helpless for a moment. He finally touched my hand. His smile calmed my brain that was starting to think too fast.

I let his hand go away. This particular feeling was no longer in my lungs.

I smiled and laughed just a little.

-Thank you very much, I answered. According to my father, it means ‘’light’’, but both of them are maybe correct, I added.

Then, I asked him this question. The one that I had in mind since this French word came out of his mouth. I already knew the answer, but I wanted to make sure. I haven’t spoken French for months.

-En effet, I am. You speak French yourself? Oh, and before you ask, we do not all love snails and frogs.

He had a French accent, it was pretty far from the Canadian one. I didn’t know if I could laugh or not. I didn’t know if I could trust him. I didn’t know if I could tell him the truth. I didn’t know. I didn’t know anything. I was now ready to learn when I needed to already know. I just smiled. I was good at smiling. Therefore, I was even no longer sure about that… At least, he didn’t notice.

-Do you mind?

He put his violin back to the position so that he could play.

-You've made me want to play my favorite song. It’s a bit sadder than yours but it’s just as thrilling!

He looked again like if he was really excited. Way more than when he shook my hand…

I stepped back at the same time that he did, looking at the ground with and tiny little smile, he was the witness of the sadness that was moving into my heart.

Lacrimosa. Mozart. 1791. The requiem had been finished by someone else.

The voices were singing in my head, they were leading all the other instruments, but his violin was the king. And then… this part of the Requiem was finished.

My eyes were full of tears for a second.

-«Et c’est pourquoi l’Éternel attendra pour user de grâce envers vous, et c’est pourquoi il s’élèvera haut pour avoir compassion de vous ; car l’Éternel est un Dieu de jugement : bienheureux tous ceux qui s’attendent à lui!»
Ésaïe 30:18, Ancien Testament

I turned around to look again at the beautiful piano.

-Actually, French is also my first language or at least, one of my first languages.

Parler Anglais m’aidait d’une certaine façon à me détacher de mes sentiments. Je me sentais de plus en plus faible. Peut-être était-ce le fait que je n’avais pas mange depuis si longtemps…

-As-tu faim?

Spoiler:
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down
Eric W. Dumas
Watch out ! i bite !
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

Eric W. Dumas
35 Y.O. 129 posts
30.10.16 15:10
When saying you remember her name might mean « dream » she answered her dad said it was meaning « light ». You nod slightly. You might have been mistaken, it happens way too often with you. You know it and accept it easily. Then you ask her if you can play your favorite song. You might look like an innocent little boy for a moment. It seems even worse when you begin to play. Your eyes are closed and you seem so vulnerable. Your lips are moving like you are living. You seem to sing the notes and not the signing part of the actual version you used to listen to with Will. A long thrill runs down your spine as the bow slides up and down.

With all the memories coming at the back of my head it seems like a tear is running down my cheek. Then I stop. It seems so long and so short at the same time. When I open my eyes, I dry the tear on my cheek and can see Aileen herself has tears in her eyes.

She speaks. You frown as you are surely trying to remember where you heard those words before. As she says Ancien Testament, you recall.

Will once forced me to read the Bible. He really wanted me to be as cultivated as he was. I don’t remember reading those very lines though. I might forget a lot of what I have been taught when I killed him. I contain a strong urge to shout at that horrible mistakes I did and look at the young lady.

Faim ? You haven’t spoken french in months, even more,Let’s go.

You haven’t spoken French in years and you perfectly know why. It reminds you too much things you want to forget. So you keep on speaking english. Looking at Aileen, she seems to feel kind of sick. You put an arm around her before her legs give out and help her sit on the chair of the piano.

I think you need to eat more than I do. But I’ll join you.

I let her there for the moment while I tidy my instrument back into its case. You take it in one hand and go back to the woman with a smile.

Where do you want to eat ?

You have no idea of the time of the weather. You are still in your own world where music is the only thing that can keep you from hurting people.
Potions & Objects

Watch out ! i bite !
Back to top Go down
Aileen Levander
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Aileen Levander
I am an Angel
26 Y.O. 235 posts
05.11.16 3:48
He nodded when I told him that my father had chosen it because it means light. Maybe he knew also this second definition of my name.

I had light all around me. But there was nothing more inside. No more joy, no more light, no more me. I had one of these bad thrills that went through my body like if I were only a little and lost leaf. Then, he started, he started playing. A whole different feeling raised in me. I wasn’t lost anymore, I was just nowhere and I could handle it without any problem.

He seemed so vulnerable, I guess he was as much as I was. Eyes closed and mouth trembling, tears scattered in this room full of notes and sadness. However, it was a beautiful sorrow, an old and whole one. I was shivering myself. For once, my heart was full and my head was empty at the same time. Tears were coming up in my eyes as a tear was going down on his cheek.

I couldn’t control when parts of texts from The Holy Bible were coming out of my mouth. It was coming out by itself. I knew it and I felt like I must say it. I didn’t know if he already read The Holy Bible. I just hoped that he didn’t think I was a freak. Some people were pretty critical about that back in Canada.

My head was already full again, but my stomach was more than empty. I asked him to know if he was interested in eating something. I could hear his lovely French accent, but not for long. He switched back to English.

Therefore, I didn’t really have the time to think about this little detail because my legs decided to faint and I closed my eyes because of the fear to meet the ground pretty fast. Not literally, but I am sure you got my point. My heart was beating faster. I thought it was only because of the hunger, but when he put his arm around me, I knew that it had another reason to beat that hard in my chest. I had this strange sensation. Suddenly, I was stressed, but at the same time, I didn’t want this arm to leave me alone there, on this little bench.

Yes, I was the one who needed to eat, but I didn’t want to eat alone another time, dear Eric. I was just fine after your performance. I was just fine with you around. Although, I knew when it started that this moment wouldn’t be eternal. I thought for a second that it was the time for you to leave, but you added a sentence. You would join me.

He placed back his violin in his case. I couldn’t do that with the piano even if it were mine. He smiled and I answered right away:

-I don’t know, honestly, I don’t know what’s around here and I don’t know if there’s that much. Do you have a restaurant in mind?

I stood up and I practically felt on the ground. The piano saved me – another time –. I was even weaker than I thought. I smiled back, a little shy about what just happened.

-I guess that as long as it is not too far away, it should be fine. Doesn't this hotel have a restaurant? Maybe we could go there and eat snails and frogs!

I laughed and again, and again, my legs broke under my weight.
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1