Faithlorn  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Isilda MainsworthAvailable
Endza DavidianAvailable
Dreck Van MeetenvolAvailable
Ian VostrikovAvailable
01/12/2017 - Nouveau design, nouvelle organisation sur le forum avec la mise en place des guildes et des salles communes par groupe de créatures.

More news?
- W-Hell come est un forum RPG fantastique en anglais dont l'action se situe dans un hôtel écossais.
fall is here
October 2017 - Events in progress

(NEW) Halloween 2017 - Time Travel
New Year Ball - Happy new year !

Not recommended under 16 years old / Forum déconseillé aux - de 16 ans
W-Hell come - Forum RPG English Learning - Pratique et développe ton anglais en RP

Cillian's evolution
 :: • Everything ends :: Rubbish Bin :: Management :: Evolution

Cillian MacLochlain
• I' am : 35
• Type of creature : Shapeshifter
Cillian's evolution Tumblr_inline_ml91xnmrOX1qz4rgp
• Room N° : S003
• Copyright : Cookie
Cillian's evolution Shapeshifter
• Here since : 2014-05-01
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
I can help you in english
35 Y.O. 675 posts
C O R R E C T O R ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■I can help you in english
15.07.14 23:18
Evolution Form: Cillian MacLochlain
Race: Shapeshifter

• Enfance/Childhood: Well, it was normal. What else can I say ? I was loved, well educated. Actually I hate that part of my life. It was so boring. ''Wake up. Eat this. Get ready. Go to school. Do your homeworks. Clean that. Take care of your sister. Go to bed.'' And it would start all over again the next day. I told you it was boring.

• Famille/Familly: A lovely family for sure. My parents were very in love until my father learnt that my mother had an affair. It was some guy she met with her job. She was a trader and travelled a lot. My father was a waiter in a little restaurant next to our home.
My sister was two years younger than me. I loved playing with her and taking care of her but I was annoyed by the boredom that ruled my life.
I was born in Dublin. But just before my father learnt for my mother and the other guy, we were forced to move to New York. Mom probably wanted to be closer to her new lover. Yeah, I've hated my mother for a long time because of what she's done to our family.
When I was 14, I started acting like a bad boy. I stole money from my classmates and my father sometimes. I stayed out late at night. I talked back to everyone who doesn't want to agree with. I fought with everyone who pissed me off. Dad was the only one who was able to calm me down. But I kept my bad habits for a while.

• Vie actuelle/Nowadays: Mom finally left us when I was 15. Dad was devastated and I did not help him. I went on doing bad things. Dad drank, Quinn – my sister – has decided to live with mom and I saw the both of them only twice a month. Quinn was mad with me because she had the feeling that I had abandonned her. In some way, it was true but I still deny it today.

My first job was the first step to my epiphany. I worked in a restaurant, helping my father. I served meals. I became a great friend of the bartender of the restaurant and he taught me a lot of things. And it was decided : I wanted to be a bartender. Not very ambitious, but it does not matter as long as you love what you do. Working at night, meeting people, listening to them without the absolute obligation of talking. I've always been friendly and it was a great help.

But I was forgetting the most important element of my story. I am not human. I know I look like one, but I am not. It started when I was 15, when mom left. A shriek would  say that no reaction at all would have been strange.
It first happened on a saturday afternoon. My father was naping on the couch. I was doing some research on the civil war for a homework. I remember it as if it happened yesterday. It simply started with my rib aching. Then another one, and another one. The pain grew stronger and I fell from my chair, ending up on the ground, in a fœtal position. It was like I was tore apart. Like someone was riping every bone out of me. That was aweful. It lasted 10 minutes but it was like it has lasted for hours. Then, I watched around me. Everything seemed different although I recognized my room. I was on the ground but it was in white and black color and it seemed bigger than usual. And the smell. When I set eyes on me, I had a fur. The one of a dog. I was a jack-russell terrier. I tried to call my dad but all I was able to do was barking. Then, it started all over again. The pain. As aching as before. When it was over, I was sweating and breathing hard.

I spent the next 24 hours searching for what had happened to me. I found tones of articles talking about shapeshifters. People able to turn into an animal, or another person. Apparently, I am only able to turn into an animal, which is quite enough for me. Every transformation was painful but as time went by, it became less and less aching. Thus, I've started appreciated this gift. I have never told my father about that. Though, I tried to question Quinn. I wanted to know if it was hereditary or if I was the one with this anomaly. She never answered, she is still mad at me.

Now I am 26. My father returned to Dublin three years ago and I lived with him a few years until I was ready to leave. I've worked in a lot of bars and clubs, meeting a lot of people. Among them was Lucie, a french student that I was in love with. She wanted to live in Dublin, with me. We were engaged. But she died in a car accident a few months ago. So I just left Dublin and Ireland to find a new home, to start a new life.
Abilities

Cillian has the ability to turn into animals. At least every animal he has once met in his life.
When he tries an "animal suit" for the first time, it is a bit hurtful. Bones crack, organs are moving, hair or feathers or scales are growing onto the skin. The spectacle only lasts for about 10 seconds seconds but it's the equivalent of an hour for him.
Progressively he learns how the animal behaves, reacts. He thinks about it, tries to analyse it, to control it. And after an hour or two, he is finally this animal.

For the ones he has been practising for years, the transformation happens in the blink of an eye. If the animal is too big, he has to take off his clothes. Otherwise, he just turns.

His favorite transformations are : tiger, royal eagle and a wolf.
What he dislikes most : fishes.

• Second: Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir. Décris ici ton second pouvoir.
Important Events

June 10th 1990 : Birth of her little sister, Quinn.
November 2003 : First transformation into a dog.
April 2005 : First job as a waiter. Meeting of the bartender who taught him everything and this is how was born his vocation.
March 17th 2012 : Meeting of Lucie. She would become the love of his life.
January 25th : Engagement of Lucie and Cillian.
September 15th 2013 : Death of Lucie in a car accident.
January 2014 : Arrival at the Miracle's Hotel.
Potions & Objects

BiographyRelationshipsRP Evolution Phone

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
35 Y.O. 675 posts
15.07.14 23:19
Inventory: My Potions
I will use them into the game

Time Travel (0)Love Filter (0)Moon's Drops (0)Hair's Color (0)
Olden P (0)Wallsin (0)Frogs' P (0)Angel's Truth (0)
Contrary tells (0)Baby Boom (0)Sleepin' Beauty (0)Ataraxia (0)
Invisibility (0)Chiwawas (0)Wild Blow (0)Mind Rubber (0)
Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Angel's Truth Ataraxia Baby Boom Chiwawas Contrary tells Frogs' P Hair's Color Healthy P Invisibility Love Filter Mind Rubber Moon's Drops Olden P Paralyze Sleepin' Beauty Time Travel Wallsin Wild Blow No guild
Against Evil Locket Connected Minds' Ring Magical Pen Twins Mirror Venus' Fragrance Watersweets
Back to top Go down
Cillian MacLochlain
"A compléter"
Angel's Truth
Ataraxia
Baby Boom
Chiwawas
Contrary tells
Frogs' P
Hair's Color
Healthy P
Invisibility
Love Filter
Mind Rubber
Moon's Drops
Olden P
Paralyze
Sleepin' Beauty
Time Travel
Wallsin
Wild Blow
No guild
Against Evil Locket
Connected Minds' Ring
Magical Pen
Twins Mirror
Venus' Fragrance
Watersweets

Dear Diary

♦ About Me?
• My Relationships:
• Abilities & Powers:

Cillian MacLochlain
35 Y.O. 675 posts
15.07.14 23:19
Inventory: My Objects
I will use them into the game

Against Evil LocketWatersweets
Twins MirrorMagical Pen
Connected Minds' RingVenus' Fragrance

My Pet: Name
My little friend

Potions & Objects

"A compléter"
Back to top Go down

Dear Diary

Sponsored content
Y.O. posts
Potions & Objects
Back to top Go down
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1